Thursday, June 5, 2008

On the Agenda

So happy it's Pat's long weekend! Last weekend was a wash with all the wash I was doing keeping up with bodily fluids, so I'm hoping this weekend will more than make up for last!

-Finish our garden. We've still got a bit of work to do, but I will be so happy when all the starts that are in my garage are in my garden boxes.
-Prepare Relief Society lesson for Sunday. I'm excited to have a chance to teach again.
-Prep work for the Enrichment picnic. I need to price out food costs. I need to make fliers to remind people. I need to work on all of the labels for everything. I need to make a trip to xpedx.
-Hopefully we'll have a quiet night to relax and watch a movie. Lars and the Real Girl is on our list of things to see. I still haven't caught Juno. I'd love to have some movie time.
-I'm due for another Costco run. We buy cases of soy milk there for Sam which keeps me going back pretty regularly. Not that I'm complaining! I love Costco. I love the quality of the meat and produce. The items I can't find anywhere else. And the affordable and delicious food court treats on the way out. Churro? Yes, please. Smoothie? Of course!
-I need some time to exercise. My pan of caramel sin is gone. I've got work to do.

Hope your weekend is fantastic. I love June. Next weekend is birthday weekend- Hooray!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Christina- you're officially the most organized and productive mom ever. And I'm kind of mad at you for bringing that caramel bar recipe to my attention, cause I have no choice-I have to make it. I want to see you next time I'm in Utah!
-jana (on my hubby's account)

All8 said...

I second Jana. You are quite the busy mom and organized to boot. Kudos to you. Hang in there and enjoy your birthday week coming up.

Hannah said...

Holy cow, Christina!! You amaze me!

Sharla said...

Pan of caramel sin--tee hee! :)I'm a Costco fan, too-- but I always refer to it by it's full name, Costco, House of Wonders.

Jan said...

Sounds like a busy but fun weekend. And i"m still laughing at the caramel sin comment. That's exactly what that stuff was, I'm sure!

House of Joy said...

You are one busy little mama!!!
Hope you can add a nap to that list!!

You are awesome!

Unknown said...

happy weekend! hope you get some movie time! both of the movies on your list are favorites - especially juno!

carey said...

Busy you! I'm anxious to hear what you thought of Juno. I want to see Lars & the Real Girl. :) Hope you had a great weekend!