I had a huge pile of good stuff in my mail box the other day. My gift (pictured above, except in red) from Natalie just happened to be in the pile! This charm is too cute. I hope that by wearing it I can really become the saying because I need all the calm and perseverance I can get- you know, osmosis or something, right? HomeStudio is the company behind this little gem, and they've got lots of great stuff. Just another great Etsy find. Thanks again- you go above and beyond in your giveaways, Natalie!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
A New Mantra...
I had a huge pile of good stuff in my mail box the other day. My gift (pictured above, except in red) from Natalie just happened to be in the pile! This charm is too cute. I hope that by wearing it I can really become the saying because I need all the calm and perseverance I can get- you know, osmosis or something, right? HomeStudio is the company behind this little gem, and they've got lots of great stuff. Just another great Etsy find. Thanks again- you go above and beyond in your giveaways, Natalie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a great mantra! What a great friend! Way to go Natalie!
so glad you like it! i love mine! i've been needing it a lot lately - deep breaths, natalie! :)
I love these -- very cute, aren't they? Mine is blue!
Post a Comment