I was giving serious thought to starting this today. Really, it would be a good thing.
But, I made these last night. I don't think anyone in my family has touched them besides me. And there's about 1/3 of the pan left. What would you do?
Finish the pan? After all, you can't let it go to waste...
or
Throw out the pan and gain some motivation. After all, your pants don't fit...
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
FINISH THE PAN!! I looked at the recipe and nearly fainted -- I want some. Why do you live in Utah???
You get to have 150 calories in desserts a day...so finish the pan by eating a 1x1" square every day...and save one for me! ;)
wow - those look so great! I would finish the pan. But then, I am pregnant right now, and I "need" extra calories!
I would finish the pan as well...might explain why my pants are a little tight as well. Besides, you have 2 active small children - you probably need the calories...
I will come over there and beat you senseless if you throw out that pan of goodness. seriously.
Stick them in the freezer. I bet they'd be great cold. hot. boiled. whatever. i want some:)
Seriously, I just live down the road...I think you know what to do.
Post a Comment