Yesterday morning I wandered into the kitchen and began a quest for breakfast. Deciding on cereal, I got the milk out of the fridge. I started to pour, and it came out in clumps. Then I threw up.
Milk, I'm so done with you. You're too temperamental. I need a beverage I can count on. The date on your carton was December 3. Yesterday was November 29. Did you miss the memo that you still had a few days left before spoiling? It's only been in the last several years that I've started adding you to my cereal. Now I remember why I ate dry cereal for so many years. We're through.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh NO! :( That would make me throw up too. Icky. (May I recommend Dr. Pepper?)
hmmm... dr pepper on cereal? That would be trippy :P Have you heard Seinfeld's bit about milk expiration dates? ah, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca2JwbOXnhg
Post a Comment