1. Thanksgiving was perfect. I had an easy year (drinks, veggies and dip, snacks) and enjoyed the delicious food everyone else made. We spent the morning parade watching and getting ready and doing a little food prep, and soaked up food and games and laughter the rest of the day. Quite the success.
2. Operation ready for baby is in full-swing and coming along nicely. The room formerly known as Sam's is almost ready for guests and the new baby that will soon be occupying it. Sam still refers to Addie's room as Addie's and the baby's room as Sam's, so hopefully he won't feel too lost in the shuffle.
3. I'm still trying to finish up some Christmas shopping. Online shopping is always my favorite, but especially this year. If you're not an Ebates user, I'd highly recommend it. You get a percentage of cash back for every purchase you make as long as you click through Ebates first. Often, they'll have an extra coupon deal to help make your purchase even cheaper. Then a few times a year they deposit the money you've accumulated as cash back into a paypal account which you can then dump right back into your bank account. Here's a link, just in time for cyber Monday.
4. Decorating for Christmas has been a work in progress this weekend. Tomorrow we'll finish the tree with the kids and then hopefully be done. Whatever doesn't happen this weekend just isn't happening this year, so I hope I feel festive and content with the decor. I turned on the White Christmas station on Pandora tonight and instantly started to feel that Christmas spirit.
5. Pat and I went to his follow-up appointment for his hospital stay, and he started a new medicine. It seems to really be helping so far- hooray!
6. I've reached the point of feeling truly uncomfortable. Sleep is getting harder. My body feels enormous. So excited to go to church tomorrow and hear the old ladies tell me that it is, indeed, enormous. So excited that in 4 days it will start being not so enormous any more.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This week! Thanks for such a great Thanksgiving day and sweet birthday wishes. I will be thinking about you.
FOUR DAYS!!! Ah! I'm sorry to say this (cause its so annoying when people say it) but your pregnancy has absolutely flown by for me... :) am I the only one smiling??? OK sorry but in all seriousness, so glad to hear you had a laid back thanksgiving and that soon the box tromping of decor will be through. Sit back and enjoy the lights!!!
Post a Comment