He's here! He's nameless! He's big! 8 lbs, 11 oz, 21 inches. He's perfect! Will be back soon with pictures and a name and a full story, but thought I'd update a little. We're in love!
Good for you! Don't be stingy on the pictures. And just as a fun little tidbit, your babe is just 2 ounces away from being twice as big as my Cate was when she was born. Hope you're doing well and enjoying your new bundle of joy.
8 comments:
Congrats! COngrats! ConGRats! Yay! Welcome baby (who shall not be named)! I love you guys! Hope everything goes smoothly bring him home! loVe, Boo
YAY!!!! I can't wait to meet him.
Good for you! Don't be stingy on the pictures. And just as a fun little tidbit, your babe is just 2 ounces away from being twice as big as my Cate was when she was born. Hope you're doing well and enjoying your new bundle of joy.
Glad to hear all is going well! Can't wait to hear more!! Keep feeling good!
Hooray! I can't wait to here the details!
hooray! can't wait to hear more! hope you're doing well! :)
Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations! Can't wait to hear and see more :)
Post a Comment