Saturday, November 14, 2009

Change of Plans

Instead of the nesting frenzy that was in the plans for the weekend, Pat is being admitted to the ICU. I don't have a lot of details right now because I sent him to the ER earlier tonight with his dad after he threw up all afternoon, had tightness in his chest, and then started feeling tingly. They think he has some sort of massive GI infection (at this point not H1N1) tied to his Crohns. His blood levels are all over the place. They think he'll be in the hospital for a few days, but hopefully just in the ICU until sometime tomorrow. I'll try to update as I know more.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

oh no!! can i bring your family dinner?? Tonight? Tomorrow?

Janell R. Cropper said...

Wow! Christina, we'll definitely be keeping you guys in our prayers. I seriously have no plans for the next few days, so let me know if you need me to take your kids at all!

Unknown said...

We'll keep you in our prayers. I hope they can get things back under control quickly. >>hugs<<

Kohler said...

Oh, Christina! I just want them to take out his colon for you (and for Pat)...but with the baby coming the timing would be horrible. Except, of course, for insurance purposes.