Monday, August 4, 2008
The yucks
Didn't mean to sound overly dramatic on my last post, but hopefully I've discovered the root of the problem. I woke up this morning with a stomach bug, so we're in survival mode over here until Pat gets home tonight. Luckily Sam slept in until 11:00 (!) this morning, letting me suffer during what was hopefully the hardest part of the day, but unluckily, his afternoon nap is totally messed up, so hopefully we can make it for a rest by 3:00ish (I hate when our usually great schedule gets screwy). The other good news is, hopefully the coming on of the yucks was the reason for my overwhelmed and exhausted feeling and I'll be back to normal ASAP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so sorry you are "tapped" out. I know the feeling. I think it's wise to just give yourself some time all around. I hope things look up and you start feeling better soon. :)
AHHHH!! I hope you all feel better soon. I hate "tapped out" days...I think I go through tapped out weeks sometimes. Ugh!
uggggggghhh. I hate feeling like that! It's the hardest part about being a mom I swear, working through feeling so run down!
Ugh! I hope you get your strength and feel better soon!
Post a Comment