
This picture is a lot like how I feel right now. My light is going out- I'm fading fast. I'm not just physically tired, but all around tired. I don't feel like I've got a lot to give right now- I'm tapped out. My weekend was good (and included getting some of *the* best news which I'll share soon), but not very restful (Pat was stuck working for a lot of today, and wrangling my kids at church solo is just not a good day). I need to recharge before the week starts. I'm off to read and write and ponder and organize and prepare to get back in the groove and rock these last few weeks of summer. I have lots of posts to come, so hope you'll come back!
{photo via flickr}

4 comments:
I hope everything slows down for you! Can't wait to hear the good news.
Hey C - I have days like those too. It will pass soon enough - hang in there.
You can't just tell us you have great news and then not share it! I hope you're ready to share it soon or I might have to pry it out of you :)
i also can relate. I hope that your bucket is filled to overflowing soon!
I'm a little worried about you! I hope you're okay and life is slowing down a little!
Post a Comment