-Watching this.
(as well as all things Olympic- did you catch that relay last night?!?) It was date night for Pat and I, but I requested we go home for part of our date so I could catch some of it. And it was well worth it. And I wished I would've planned ahead- we could've had a "Beijing Fling" complete with Chinese food and lots of friends. Doesn't that sound fun? Maybe closing ceremonies, although I'm sure the excitement will be much less at that point....-Reading this. There are some amazing people out there. I love that I can read things written by people I've never met that still resonate so deeply. Kelly is one of my blogging (and crafting) heroes- I think she's fantastic. And I couldn't agree more with that post. The Elaine Jack quote is particularly amazing.
-Listening to this. I can't get this dance out of my head, so lately I just turn it on while I'm computing, and even hearing Leona makes me all giddy. Obsessed much?
-Eating this. I made muffins instead of a loaf. I used flax meal and water to create an egg substitute, and they turned out wonderfully. And I omitted the walnuts. Delicious.
Hopefully I'll be back soon. And I've got to get out another installment of the Pat-C love story! So much to blog, so little time...

6 comments:
I am loving the olympics this year. I missed the opening ceremonies and I'm so bummed!
I can't wait for the next C and P love story. Quit holding out and blog it, girl!
Man, I loved that Mia Michaels post. I have loved her from the very start. I didn't know about her history though - love her even more now for staying true to HER despite criticism. :)
Fun post. I liked that other post you linked. And i've been checking out epicurious lately. I like it.
I WANT THOSE MUFFINS! :)
Are your ears burning? Because I was just talking about you on my blog...
Staying up way too late to watch the Olympics -- but justifying it with the knowledge that it just doesn't happen very often! We're loving it.
We LOVE the olympics here!! Yesterday, Jeff accidently erased them..it was a catastophe!!
Post a Comment