I'm sure you've all been waiting all day for the winners! The day got away from me, but I'm finally here to post. I was feeling generous, so I chose 3 lucky winners. Without further ado...
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
13
3
15
This means I'll be shopping for Marta, Jana, and Britney (aka Britley).
Two out of the three are due with their first babies- both boys- shortly, and one just had a sweet baby girl a few months ago.
I see some baby shopping/mama pampering in my near future.
E-mail me at mrsfelt [at] hotmail.com so I can send your prizes.
And I know that was the greatest suspense, but in case the suspense over the blossoming Pat-C relationship is killing you, I'll be back with another installment soon. I'm off to enjoy more of my weekend!
3
15
This means I'll be shopping for Marta, Jana, and Britney (aka Britley).
Two out of the three are due with their first babies- both boys- shortly, and one just had a sweet baby girl a few months ago.
I see some baby shopping/mama pampering in my near future.
E-mail me at mrsfelt [at] hotmail.com so I can send your prizes.
And I know that was the greatest suspense, but in case the suspense over the blossoming Pat-C relationship is killing you, I'll be back with another installment soon. I'm off to enjoy more of my weekend!

2 comments:
YAY!! I am so excited! I never win anything! Can't wait :)
hooray, hooray. am so happy. thank you for the opportunity! you are too kind. xo.
Post a Comment