Thursday, November 15, 2007
My Little Headbanger
Sam has officially entered the stage of perpetual bonks and bruises. This poor kid looks like he's been through the mill with the amount of bruises covering his forehead. I remember going through this stage with Addie, but it seems a little magnified with this time. Where she would have been more hesitant after an injury, he gets back on the saddle to do it again, even if he's met with the same bruised results. He has so many funny quirks that are starting to manifest themselves more and more. He is so giggly all the time, and when he giggles too hard he gets the hiccups. When he wakes up every morning he gives me a big open mouth kiss on the cheek when I get him out of his crib. He's obsessed with buttons- on the remote, the vcr or dvd player, the phone, he doesn't discriminate. He's getting extremely interested in table food, but is attempting to dislike green beans, so I'm hoping to overcome that hurdle soon. He is perpetually happy- I don't know that I've ever met a happier person, and hope that he never loses this personality trait. Don't worry, Addie will get her own post sometime soon, but I needed to post about my littlest ray of sunshine right now, who really turns into a pretty big ray of sunshine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Holy Cow!!! That boy has some beautiful eyes!!
He is so darling!! Sounds like a super-good natured baby! You're a lucky mom!
Also...I am so sad to hear about the job! I am sure something will work out eventually, but I know how frustrating it is to wait for that something to come!
He is so adorable! Aren't they so fun? I love little boys. I'm sure little girls are just as cute and fun, but I love my little guy!
I hear you on the bumps & bruises too. It's so hard to keep 'em from hurting themselves so much!
He's adorable! You're obviously doing a great job!
Those eyes--unbelievable! The Felts have some good-lookin' genes.
Loved hearing about Sunshine Sam! :)
What a cutie-pie! His nature reminds me of our little Mason's -- just laid back, easy-going and funny as can be. Gotta love that.
he is so cute! Both of your kids are just dolls!
I have lurked around your blog too. :) Thanks for your sweet words - they made my day. Of course we can be blog friends! Sam is adorable, by the way. I agree - - he has beautiful eyes!
yessiree...gorgeous eyes on that cute sam!! Nothing beats a happy baby:)
Sorry about Pat's contract work Christina. SOMETHING has just GOT to come together for you guys soon. I'm praying for you:)
AHHH! Sam is a complete doll!! Even with his bumps and bruises :)
Post a Comment