Wednesday, November 14, 2007

And Down Again...

Pat's contract fell through. The guy who hired him was hiring him for someone else's team, and it sounds like a huge battle of office politics ensued. They put the position on hold. I know that something has got to change soon. Right now it just feels pretty crummy.

7 comments:

kristin said...

are you serious??? Man - things HAVE to look up one of these days. Good luck, and I'll be praying for you guys!

Unknown said...

you guys are on quite the roller coaster ride these days! i'm so sorry. prayers, prayers and more prayers, coming your way! :)

Melissa E Photography said...

You have GOT to be kidding! I am so so sorry. I can't believe this roller coaster!

Mrs. Walker said...

Man! I'm so sorry! That really stinks!

I think we may have to start an unemployment club soon...I'm thinking DH may be hitting the job market any day now.

Lupe said...

Awww Man! How frustrating! I'll remember your family in my prayers! HUGS!!

Sharla said...

Christina, that is so frustrating! Hugs and prayers!

Jan said...

Ups and downs! I'm so sorry! Such frustrating times for you -- the prayers will continue!