Is everyone feeling the time crunch to get things done? I'd felt so good about where my holiday shopping was at until I realized that the 3 gifts I have left are the same ones I've had left for about 2 weeks. I need to pick up the pace again so I can wrap things up (har har har). Other things keeping me busy at the moment:
-nursing A with an ear infection and side of pink eye, battling her over medicine dosage, and willing her to get better before her preschool program tomorrow and birthday party this weekend
-making Relief Society visits and enjoying the wisdom and sweetness of some of the older sisters and leaving resolved to be a better mom and realizing they're helping me much more than I'm helping them
-trying to find time for a little holiday baking, and then not eating all the treats I manage to make
-enjoying every Christmas card I receive, proudly posting them around my house, and then wondering when I'll find time to sned a few kid-made cards to family and friends
-party planning for the big birthday party this weekend and loving all the details
-enjoying the spirit of this time of year, both the celebration and fun, and also the reverence and joy
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Can I add one more thing to your list?
I don't see very many pictures on your blog and I LOVE seeing you and your cute family. So, if you get a chance I would love to see some :)
ditto on the picture request!
merry christmas christina. slow down and enjoy it, won't you?
you are such a sweet mother, wife, VTeacher....PERSON:)
Have a great party on Sat. We'll be doing the same for Keith. Hope to see you guys soon!
crazy time of year, huh? I can relate! Hang in there and try to enjoy the season! ;)
Post a Comment