Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gift Guide

My Christmas shopping is about 3 people away from done! What a fantastic feeling. I thought in case some of you are still searching for the perfect something, I'd share a few of my favorite gifts for this year.

For moms or dads...

-This family history fan chart is headed to my mom this year (and I ordered an extra for myself and have a whole wall planned around it!). The price is definitely right, with an investment of time being more of what's required. I worked on this lovely this afternoon, and it got me even more excited to start on my own copy. I' ll throw it in an inexpensive but lovely poster frame to finish it, making it easy to remove as we discover more names to add to the chart. The extra effort required to complete this gift is definitely worth it!

-Nostalgic treats are always a hit. My dad is now a West Coast dweller, but lived on the East Coast most of his life. I found this site and can't wait to surprise him with some of his favorite goodies. Tastykakes? Yes, please! I'm sure a search for some of your parents' beloved hard to find goodies would be much appreciated come Christmas morning.

Stay tuned for more gift ideas. And hopefully for more blogging in general.

No comments: