Monday, December 29, 2008

December Recap

In case you've been waiting around for pictures from the Relief Society Christmas party, it's your lucky day! Candis was a total rockstar with the decor, and the food was delicious (a menu of garlic/onion pork loins, roasted vegetables, spinach salad, and rolls- yum!). It was one really long day, but people are still commenting on the great time they had, so I think mission was accomplished in a great activity. Or maybe I just thoroughly embarassed myself dancing The Nutcracker with the rest of the Relief Society presidency, and showing my song and dance skills when Candis and I performed Sisters a la White Christmas. I've already started thinking about March's Enrichment...
Lovely lights draped across the gym added to the mood.


Notice the awesome tissue paper poof balls, and the trees wrapped in lights. Shout out to my mama for helping wrap those trees in lights.


Candis, Ella, me (scantily clad due to my ballerina number shortly before) and Bonnie


No comments: