A few shots of my big 4 year old girl on her big day. It honestly was the perfect day, I do believe. Friends and family+ fun games and creative pursuits+ the perfect food+ lots of hanging out. I'm hoping for the same great kind of day later this week when we ring in the New Year.





**Addie isn't necessarily rocking the mouthful of marshmallow look. I didn't really get decked out for the 4 year old bash (aka no makeup and I maybe ran a brush through my hair). I'm not sure any of these pictures capture anyone all that well. But it's for posterity, right?**






**Addie isn't necessarily rocking the mouthful of marshmallow look. I didn't really get decked out for the 4 year old bash (aka no makeup and I maybe ran a brush through my hair). I'm not sure any of these pictures capture anyone all that well. But it's for posterity, right?**

2 comments:
I absolutely cannot believe she is 4 already. How fun.
I absolutely cannot believe she is 4 already. How fun.
Post a Comment