Friday, September 26, 2008

Warning: Sparse Blogging Ahead

Just wanted to let you know blogging may be a little spotty the next few days. I'll be busy:

-cleaning up from last night's season premier party of The Office (watch for a fun post to come)
-trying to find a new car for Pat
-attending the practice and performance of Addie's first primary program (her line is memorized, songs are practiced- pray she doesn't freeze!)
-spending time with my best friend from high school! She visited last year around this same time, and I can't wait for the next few days with her!
-attending the General Relief Society Broadcast and taking a salad to the pre-broadcast dinner
-trying to get Sam into the dentist to fix the tooth he chipped yesterday :(
-enjoying the gorgeous weather and maybe even fitting in a little yard work or tree planting

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

it all sounds way more exciting than blogging!! Have a wonderful weekend! See you next week!
yay!

Rusti said...

Lots going on for you! Sorry to hear about Sams tooth. Not fun. On the bright side at least it's a baby tooth. How did he chip it?

Enjoy all your upcoming activities!

Melissa E Photography said...

Fine. I'll permit you time away from blogging as long as it is with your boyfriend. ;)

And it's a good thing I'm friends with you. I had completely forgotten about the broadcast! Duh!

carey said...

I can relate...this is how I'm avoiding my various responsibilities right now. I need to get off line already.

Suzie said...

Oh, sad about his tooth!
Hope you ahd a good weekend and accomplished everything on your list!