Friday, September 19, 2008

Finding Goodness Sooner Than I'd Hoped


This is not Pat's car. But this is similar to what Pat's car looks like currently. Actually, I haven't seen it yet, but from his description, I'm guessing this is what it looks like. On his way back from a late lunch he was involved in a hit and run car accident. A car made an illegal left and hit him, did two loops, straightened himself out, and then sped away. This isn't how I'd choose to start my weekend, but Pat is ok, and for that I am so grateful. His car is likely totaled, which means no more putting off the budget overhaul I'd been meaning to get to. Just trying to find the positives. ;)

Hope your weekend starts off with a bang, but minus the crash.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh no! i'm so sorry, christina! that's a total bummer. i'm so glad that he wasn't hurt, but still...sucks. i'm sending you happy thoughts! :)

Jan said...

So glad he is OK -- but I hate that for you. It's not fun to have to deal with stuff like that, that's for sure.

Melissa said...

ooh, Christina! I can't believe that. What a loser! (the hit and run dude). I hope the police can catch him!

I'm gad Pat is okay, though!

jeremyandleslie said...

Oh I'm so sorry! I'm grateful he's ok! I hope your weekend gets better - how can it not?
Yes, those shoes that Em was wearing are puddle jumpers - I love them!

Rusti said...

Oh, no! I'm sorry that happened to you guys. The thought of someone who can hit someone and then run for it just makes me steaming mad!

Hannah said...

I am so sorry, Christina!!! That is horrible! What a dumb hit-and-run guy!!!

So glad Pat it okay!

carey said...

Oh no, I'm sorry!!! :( But, thank heavens he is OK. What a dork to drive away! This happened to Tyler last year too...

Sammie said...

Way to look at the positives, Pat being fine is a huge one! I hope your weekend made a turn around!