Monday, September 15, 2008

pizza love


Busy today planning for a night of pizza on the grill with college friends. I'll get to hold a new baby, and laugh until it hurts, I'm sure. Can't hardly wait.

Also enjoyed a visit to Pizzeria 712 over the weekend with some great friends. Would've been better had my kids not been there (does anyone else feel they're way more fun sometimes without their kids?), but it was still delicious food and fantastic company.

(image via lost button studio, who shared the pizza recipe we'll be using tonight)

5 comments:

Candis Ellis said...

Fortunately for you, your kids are probably the best behaved I have ever met :) You should save some pizza for me! haha.

Hannah said...

Yum!!

jeremyandleslie said...

Sounds yumm. We'll have to try Pizzeria 712 again - we had a horrible experience with it our first time but since you love it so much I'm willing to give it another shot. Have a good week!

carey said...

That picture makes my mouth water. I've never been to 712, but I've heard about it! Is it worth it during our next trip? Loved the school pics. on the post below - such cuties. :)

Becca said...

for sure! Kids bring us all down a notch mainly because we are watching them like hawks with fingers crossed that they don't do something to embarrass us in front of our friends!