Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Apple doesn't fall far...

-While shopping at Target, I spotted a really cute jacket in the kids section that I was trying to justify. I tried it on and was modeling for Addie, asking for her opinion. When I asked if I should buy it, she replied, "No, mom. It's not on sale." That's my girl.

-While making this soup for dinner tonight, Addie was happily coloring when suddenly she looked up and said, "Mom! What is that delicious smell? Is that bacon?" That's my girl.
In the immortal words of ABBA that she enjoys so much, "How can I resist [her]"?

7 comments:

Hannah said...

Cute girl!

Melissa said...

HAHAHA!! She is such a funny and smart girl.

Jan said...

It's so fun when you see yourself in your little ones -- and your big ones too.

Jana said...

YUM on the soup! Thanks for the dinner idea.
She's so adorable!

jeremyandleslie said...

Smart kid!

I can tell we have the same home builder - my kitchen looks exactly like yours! Lol!

Candis Ellis said...

Oh Addie, she is just wonderful. I really hope to have her as a daughter-in-law one day! haha! (They did walk hand-in-hand across the street today...so...maybe.) Anyway, I just adore her, as you know, and you have done such a marvelous job with your kids...it shows!

carey said...

ha! You are training her right! That IS a mighty cute jacket though...I think you could justify buying it since it IS at Target & the prices there are so choice.... (I just had a shopping spree there the other day...terrible influence, sorry.)