1. Charlie is in his own room. So far the crib is all that's made it in, but I can't wait to move the rest of his furniture in. The prints I ordered arrived today, and my baby is getting his own space. It only took a year. ;)
2. I haven't put up one stitch of Christmas decor. I think it's putting a damper on my Christmas spirit. I need to work on this pronto.
3. Today Pat has been in bed all day with a stomach bug. It's been slightly reminiscent of last November when his stomach bug turned into a long weekend in the ICU. Hoping we don't have a repeat performance.
4. After way too long, my hair has finally had the intervention it was looking for. Although blonde and red were discussed, I was thinking mostly blonde with a little red, but I think my stylist was thinking mostly red with a little blonde. The fact that I no longer have 2 inch roots and broken, damaged ends is good enough for me.
5. Addie's kid words are fading more and more as she learns to read. It's kind of sad watching them fade as she figures out she's been saying things wrong for so long. Sometimes she's so surprised that she refuses to believe the correct pronunciation is really right. For example, she's always talked about playing the plano instead of the piano. She thinks plano sounds better and won't change her ways.
6. Even though I am yet to decorate, Christmas shopping is well under way. So glad I'm at least getting something done around here!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This made me remember my kids and the things they mispronounced. I was always reluctant to tell them because of the cute factor.
Emma still says merote for remote.
Hope you got decorated!
Post a Comment