
This boy is 1 today. I can't seem to get my camera to talk to my computer, or I'd share a more recent pic (along with some Disneyland recap, but that's a whole different matter). He is my joy. Laid back and loving. Easy to please. A gentle giant. Lover of people. An adorable tag along to Addie and Sam who still think he's the best thing since sliced bread. And he is. It's been probably the hardest year to date in my life, but definitely not because of Charlie. He's been the calm amidst the storm, and I'm so grateful for the timing of his arrival to our home. I can't imagine the past year without him. For his birthday, he has a brand new sunshine-y yellow room to move into- perfect to match the light he's brought to our home. Happy birthday to my baby. You are my sunshine, Charlie boy.
2 comments:
When are we going to get together already??? Charlie is such a doll. I can't believe it's his birthday! Hope you have fun celebrating!
Wow! I can't believe your baby is already a year old. Happy birthday to Charlie! He's adorable!
Post a Comment