Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mail

Instead of Christmas cards, a few letters I'm wanting to compose.

Dear Sam-
Please don't share peanut butter with Charlie.  I know you wanted to be nice, but the huge hives all over his mouth and chin are there to tell us that in this case, sharing was not a good idea.  This is why I tell you to keep food at the table.

Thanks, Mom

Dear Charlie-
Please get your teeth.  Your late night parties and lack of appetite have got to quit. 

Love, Mom

Dear Mother Nature-
Please wait to send snow on Christmas day.  I know, the whole White Christmas thing, yada yada, but when I still have errands to run a few days before Christmas, it's a tad inconvenient. 

Sincerely,
Me and I'm sure thousands of other moms


Dear Grumpy Mood-

Please go away.  You're not welcome here.  Especially at this time of year. 

Now Scram-
Me

2 comments:

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

LOL...so cute (and I remember some of those feelings very clearly!). Merry Christmas to your family!

carey said...

Ha! I love it. I have some similar feelings this year. :) Are you getting plumetted up there? We've had 4 days of straight rain here - - crazy (but not as inconvenient as snow). Hang in there...nothing wrong with having a grumpy day.