

-Candy corn+honey roasted peanuts= fall deliciousness (a trick learned from one of my favorite young women's leaders back in the day)

-My favorite Marinara, Barilla, is on sale at Macey's right now for $1.78. Actually all Barilla sauce is on sale for that price, and boxes of Barilla pasta (including whole grain pasta!)are .78. America's Test Kitchen has given Barilla's marinara its endorsement, and Barilla pasta is also widely touted as one of the best. I like when I can buy quality pantry staples on the cheap. Sale prices are through today. Head there fast to snatch some up. If they have none left, get a rain check (which maybe they'll do over the phone?). Or head to Wal-Mart and ad-match.

-Petit Elefant is giving away a Little Giraffe blanket. My nieces and nephews each have one, and it's so soft. I'd love to have one, too for this new little boy.

-This banner over at The Paper Nut is a perfect Halloween decoration, and with a few supplies that are probably laying around the house, it's basically free! (even though Halloween and I are not BFFs, I couldn't resist posting this cuteness.)

3 comments:
That banner is adorable!!! Let's see, how many Halloween banners can I hang up around here?
I don't get that little banner. Do you just cut it out of plain computer paper??
Thanks Christina it looks so cute! You're so together with your cute little blankets and banners and Halloween treats!
Post a Comment