Today I...
-really need to deliver a few papers for church. I've had them for almost two weeks and still haven't gotten them to the right people. For shame.
-am trying to decide what sort of delicious creation will come out of the oven today. Are we going to have an easy dinner tonight or a night out, encouraging some sort of cookie baking? Or should I forget about dessert and save my culinary energy for some homemade mac and cheese? Because there's only so much energy of any sort to be had. Oh, the questions that plague me...
-should tackle my laundry room. It's always a catch-all zone. It's driving me crazy.
-would like to call an old friend who just moved into a new house in the middle of nowhere. I couldn't live hours from the closest town or store, but somehow she's making it work and putting down roots, and I admire her for being a supportive wife.
-am (embarrassingly) a little sore from bathing the kids this morning. Now I know why I've been waiting for Pat to bathe them lately.
-need to go make the kids lunch so I can drop Addie at school and enjoy a couple hours with my boy.
-need a quick change of clothes. My morning lounge-wear (read: sweatpants and big t-shirt) has lasted through too much of the morning today.
-have a lot of thoughts I'd like to record here. Maybe I'll make it back again today.
-hope to plan a fun weekend enjoying some of what fall has to offer. Hope yours is fab.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Little did you know that your Friday evening would be filled with watching a house full of children with flu-like symptoms. The pot pie last night was delicious. Bea had two servings and Henry ate all of his with no arguement. Well done. Thanks for all your help this week!
Post a Comment