Monday, October 5, 2009

All boy...

Sam is really quite the boy these days. Playing with blocks and trucks and trains and little people are his favorite things. Most of the time his interests are more boy oriented, but sometimes I see the effects of having an older sister. Today after finishing his latest tower creation, he stood back admiring his work and exclaimed "ooh la la." A little too much Fancy Nancy in his life, I think. Maybe we'll read an extra truck book tonight.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

That made me giggle.
Sooo adorable.

Heather said...

All boys need a little fancy nancy. too bad they only take it when they are young. Sean has had to grow into it with our plethora of female genes around here. I can't beleive you are so close to your due date. A Christmas baby! You need to listen to the song by Barbara Striesand "the best gift" ... its for Holiday babies and usually makes me cry. :)

Rebecca said...

That post was so cute! I'm sure Seth will be the same way.