Sam is cracking me up lately with his zest for life. The first thing I hear in the mornings lately when I go into his room is "Mama! I wuv Mama!" This same enthusiasm is carried throughout the day from activity to activity. "Trains! I wuv trains!" "Addie! I wuv Addie!" Today gave me pause when I was carrying some things in from the car and Sam said, "Heaby tings (Heavy things)! I wuv heaby tings!" Oh, if I could have the same passion for everything I come across.
Addie is currently my shadow. For instance, did you know that Addie's sister Beth Ann just got married, too (Beth Ann was the bride in the wedding we attended over the weekend)? Or did you know that today Addie just needed to make one quick phone call because there's a funeral at the church on Twooooosday, not Friday (and can you tell what I've been doing this week, although the funeral in our ward is on Friday)? Or did you know that Addie's currently planning a party for her friends and would like to plan who's coming and what to eat and some decorations? She is really taking it all in right now and keeping me on my toes.
You can't buy this kind of entertainment. Truly, these two bring me joy.

1 comment:
What cute kiddos! I would love Sam's optimism. So glad you are enjoying them. :)
Post a Comment