Friday, July 10, 2009

Five for Friday

1. We are inundated with weddings this summer. We had one a couple of weeks ago. During the month of July we have 3. Then we have a break for a couple weeks and we're off to Idaho again for my brother's wedding in August. So excited for all the happy couples, but I think a wedding-filled summer has caught me off guard since we haven't had one for a few years.

2. The 4th of July was great. I didn't really mention it earlier, but our meal was fantastic, the treats just kept coming, the kids were in heaven playing together, and we had really nice visits with family. It was probably one of the best we've had in a while- loved how relaxing and perfect it was.

3. I went to Girls' Camp with the Relief Society Presidency for an afternoon/evening this week and had a great time. The girls in our ward are really great, and we played tons of fun games and then had a nice presentation at the end. We took letters to each of the girls from a woman in the ward, and they were all so touched that someone would've written a letter specifically to them- it was really neat for them. And Heber is beautiful! Pat's dad actually initiated the purchase of the land and helped in the development of our camp when he was the stake president, so it was fun to feel that connection to it while I was there.

4. We have our ultrasound this afternoon. Come back later and I'll add #5 to tell you what we're having!

5. It's a boy. :)

10 comments:

Hannah said...

Already!?! I can't believe it is time to find out what you are having. I can't wait to hear!!

Janell R. Cropper said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope you're feeling better. I think you need to break this trend that's going on in this ward.. :) I'm guessing you're having a girl!

Carrie said...

WHAT!!!!??? that is great. now for a name!

jeremyandleslie said...

Congrats!

Ella said...

AAAHHH!!!! I can't believe it!! I am so excited. I was secretly hoping for a boy! Can't wait to hear how you're feeling and what Sam and Addie think. So fun! Now who's going to have the first girl in our ward?

Evaly said...

Congratulations! Everyone I know that is due around you is having a boy. There will be lots of cuties for our girlie to choose from someday :)

Melissa E Photography said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Congrats, Christina!

Jana said...

Yay for another boy, Christina!!!! Are you so excited?? Congratulations! And are you gonna have time to see me in August? If not, I understand :)

Sara Boo said...

Congratulations to the max! I love you and miss you! I hope Addie is okay with a buddy (boy) instead of a fluffy (girl). Wait...of coarse she'll be just fine! Oh what fun to have another wee one!

bryceandjamie said...

Congrats Christina! A little boy will be so fun! I bet your kids are excited!