Don't worry, not of the political variety. Just a few of the things going on around our neck of the woods lately.
-Taking a trip to the cannery today to get supplies preparing for dry pack canning this weekend with the Relief Society. Hoping to crunch numbers tonight to call everyone with their final totals.
-Delivering fliers to remind people about our Enrichment next week. Still nailing down a few of the final details and purchasing some supplies.
-Rocking my new blond do. It's a lot lighter than it was before, and I'm loving it. I'm not sure about the group of blonds as a whole, but personally, I do feel like I'm having a little more fun. ;)
-Celebrating that my good friend Angie is returning to the UT, and hopefully to my neck of the woods! Planning the good times to come. I think a housewarming/welcome back party is in order.
-Enjoying a trip to the dinosaur museum yesterday with friends. We had a great time. Wish I'd remembered my camera.
-Preparing my Relief Society lesson for this Sunday. Any topic suggestions?
-Attempting to find motivation to whip this house into shape.
-Looking for said motivation to make dinner. My menu is planned, but I think the messy house is contributing to a lack of desire to do much of anything.
-Listening to Sam avoid his nap all afternoon. Getting him out of his crib soon. Yesterday he slept for close to 4 hours, I guess he thought he was off the hook today.
-Laughing at Addie's latest imaginary conversations on her pretend phone. Or her real conversations with Pat as she asks him if he'd rather get a check up or a haircut from her the pretend stylist/doctor, and when he gave his answer as to his choice, she said "Sorry, you've come to the wrong place." I figured she'd just jump into whichever pretend role she was going to play, but she must have been feeling particular.
-Hoping to draft a proper blog post soon. Feeling a little absent on the blog scene lately.
Happy Fat Tuesday
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I feel sad knowing I'm going to miss your lesson Sunday. You always do such a great job! We're headed south for my mom's birthday! Good luck!
Post a Comment