Let me just say...
-I'm so happy Halloween is over! It is by far not my favorite holiday, and I can't wait for the candy to all disappear. Addie was a princess. Sam was a frog. I couldn't find my camera and didn't take one pic, although I think a few were captured during the night. We had a fun night of trick-or-treating, but I'm glad it's over.
-Now that Halloween is over, we can move on to the holidays I really enjoy! I'm in full swing Christmas shopping mode and I'm loving it! Online shopping is bliss! Homemade gifts are inspiring! Hooray!
-The colder part of fall really blew in this weekend, and I think it's here to stay. And surprisingly, I feel kind of ok about it. It puts me more in the holiday mood.
-Sam's having rough luck in nursery. Last week he was clocked with a frying pan. This week he's sporting a bruise from quite a bite. Yet he happily goes back.
-Addie flip-flops daily (hourly?) between being completely delightful and completely exhausting. It's so fun to watch her thought processes develop and hear all the clever things she has to say. The sassy things she has to say I could live without. But most days clever outweighs sassy and all is well.
-The time change is no fun when you have kids. Scheduling is crucial with small children. I don't think the government takes that into account with day light savings time.
-I'm still an undecided voter. Awesome....not. I hate them both. Really. Ok, maybe hate is strong, but I really dislike them both. I don't feel like I can trust Obama. I don't feel like I can trust McCain-especially after he picked Sarah Palin for his vp. Although I love SNL right now. I know you may not agree with my opinions. I'm not asking for opinions. I'm just saying...
-I finally freed myself from great blogger guilt by sending out the gifts to my obviously not very lucky blogiversary winners (you know, since my blogiversary was in JULY!). I love choosing the prizes just for the winners. However, I take way too much time shopping and then let it all sit until I finally package and ship it. Punctuality in these kinds of situations is not my strong suit. Next time I won't do a giveaway unless it's something I've already purchased- if you love it, you'll comment, right? Custom prizes only when I feel oodles of time on my hands. I hope my winners enjoy (are they even still reading? Is anyone? This blog is oh so neglected as of late...).
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm with you on the time change -- I hate it and I don't have small children that it messes up. Just me.
As for your readers? Miss you when you're gone, but love it when you have some time to sit down and share your thoughts.
I am always anxiously awaiting a post...I don't think you have to worry about the loyalty of your readers. ;)
I feel the same about the election. I really don't think I will vote for the president.
Yes I am reading and yes I got my package!! And I was so excited to see that sitting on my doorstep! We all love our gifts, you were so thoughtful. Lily is carrying around her new little purse and has filled it with candy. THANK YOU!!
You and I are opposite in our feelings on the holidays. I LOVE halloween! I think it is so stinkin fun. I love Thanksgiving, but Christmas seriously stresses me out. I love the whole reason/message of Christmas, but I HATE shopping. I could pass on the whole gift-giving idea. Blah. But I'm glad there are people like you who love it!
Silly girl, of course we're reading-- and miss you when you're not posting!
Post a Comment