Busy this week reading Cold Sassy Tree before book group tomorrow.
Busy this week cleaning my house because I can't stand the clutter another minute.
Busy this week enjoying the gift fall has given with most likely the last week of warmth.
Busy this week trying to figure out what Sam should be for Halloween (2nd kids totally get the shaft!)
Busy this week trying to make healthy choices and chanting "I look good, I feel good" to myself while running.
Busy this week consoling myself about our poorly attended Enrichment and reminding myself why I serve in my calling (it's not about the numbers) and how much those who attended gained and all of the budget changes I'm going to make and the goodies I'm going to beautifully package over the holidays.
Busy this week still car-shopping (but hopefully we've found the one!).
Busy this week trying to be a good friend, mom, wife and think less about myself, more about others.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you are busy, but I love how you find the good in every single situation, no matter how busy you are! I am seriously trying to be more like you. :)
You are a busy woman! I hope things slow down enough that you can have time to get together with a couple friends who miss you! ;)
I always love reading the things you have to say - you always give me some good perspective and outlook. Thank you!
Post a Comment