My head is spinning with my crazy schedule right now (things will be better after next week, right?) but I wanted to document a few things I've learned recently so I can remind myself later on.
-drying 400 orange slices takes more time than you thought it would
-online shopping is one of the greatest inventions ever
-don't make invitations to do things with friends when you're going crazy- no one really wants to be around you when you're like that, but they're too nice to say anything (and my apologies to my recent lunch guest and even more recent breakfast date, I wasn't nearly as hospitable or fun as I'm used to being, and I'm sorry!)
-parenting just seems to get harder- does this continue for the duration?
-running is a good thing for me and much cheaper than therapy
-don't make the bed with the pillows still on because you're in a hurry and too lazy to remove them- you end up feeling short-sheeted
-I have a lot to be grateful for
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment