Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekend wishes

Hope yours is happy happy! I'm planning on the following:

-a date with Pat, hopefully wrapping up a little more Christmas shopping and eating somewhere delicious but yet to be determined
-working on some decor for the upcoming RS Christmas party, along with delivering fliers, and purchasing supplies to assemble gifts for all of the women
-digging out of my house- my laundry room (aka catch-all) is overflowing all over the kitchen with the current pace of Christmas shopping, so I've got to find new places for some things
-bathing my kids and hopefully spending some good one-on-one time with each of them. I need a little loving on these two since they've been pushing me to my limits on a daily basis.
-doing some thorough menu planning, making a grocery list for first thing Monday, and drooling over Thursday's meal
-cheering on my mighty Cougars, and hoping they don't let me down
-soaking in the beauty of fall- the last few leaves, the chill in the air despite the sunshine, the gratitude filling my thoughts, and the anticipation building for the kickoff of the holiday season this week

3 comments:

Lupe said...

Sounds like a plan to me! I like how your #1 on the list is a date with your hubby. :) We all need to make that #1 on our lists..but only with our own hubbies..LOL!

Jan said...

Busy times. There is plenty going on and I loved reading your thoughts.

You are busy doing good things and that's the formula for happiness, isn't it?

Sharla said...

How do you make being superbusy sound so nice? I need you to make my to-do lists. :)