
in hopes of making this:
So now I have a lot of learning to do. Since I don't even know what a selvage is. All I know is I want that quilt hanging on the wall in my family room. I need to suck up to some nice older ladies in my ward and see if they'll take me under their seasoned-quilter's wings. Or maybe I need to call a local quilt shop to see if I can get step by step lessons in how to make this. I have a mix of excitement and overwhelmed swimming in my head. If you have any quilting wisdom, please pass it on. I surely need it!

6 comments:
Wow! That quilt is gorgeous-- and I haven't the first clue how anyone would ever make such a thing! But I am prearing to be super impressed by you. Yet again.
the pics won't show up for me! bummer! but wow! good for you!
I'm not getting the pics either -- but it sounds amazing. Let us know how it goes.
WOW! I'm sure there are 500 elderlies in your ward who would love to take you under their wing. I wish I knew how to help... but I know NOTHING!
For some reason, I can't see the pics, but I'm dying to see what it looks like! Sounds complicated... you are one brave woman. When it comes to projects, I bite off more than I can chew 100% of the time. :) I just figure I'll have fun while attempting it.
That quilt is beautiful! You are quite an ambitious young lady, and I'm very confident you will get all of it done and do a great job!
Post a Comment