How cute! Where's that emoticon that says, "Holy Sheep!" He's such a cutie.
oh my, he looks so cute. i wouldn't have the first idea of how to create a sheep costume out of thin air. i'm super impressed! and those eyes! mercy me!
With those eyes, he doesn't need the sheep costume to be the hit of the party. He is such a darling little boy. We have to get together again to I can hold him...
What a cute idea! He looks like a doll!
Awww! I just want to squish him! :)
What a sweetheart. He's beautiful -- sheep or not!
What a fabulous idea! He looks so dang cute!!! :-)
He's the cutest sheep I've ever seen! Sweet!
that is So cute! I love his eyes. :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
How cute! Where's that emoticon that says, "Holy Sheep!" He's such a cutie.
oh my, he looks so cute. i wouldn't have the first idea of how to create a sheep costume out of thin air. i'm super impressed! and those eyes! mercy me!
With those eyes, he doesn't need the sheep costume to be the hit of the party.
He is such a darling little boy. We have to get together again to I can hold him...
What a cute idea! He looks like a doll!
Awww! I just want to squish him! :)
What a sweetheart. He's beautiful -- sheep or not!
What a fabulous idea! He looks so dang cute!!! :-)
He's the cutest sheep I've ever seen! Sweet!
that is So cute! I love his eyes. :)
Post a Comment