This picture is pretty terrible. Pat looks kind of funny- it's a bad angle for him and he's definitely not smiling naturally. Addie looks scared of something. What you can see of Sam's face isn't half bad, but his face is less than half there. This was probably taken on a Saturday by Pat's outstretched arm since I don't remember taking it. I love it because Addie and Sam are right there with Pat, just like they always are when he's home (and I'm sure as soon as Charlie's mobile, he'll be there, too). I love it because Pat lets them be right there with him when he's home, excited to let them work along side him as he delves into another project, excited to play with them and read to them and make them laugh and teach them truth. I love it because this man is one amazing dad. He was scared to death when we had Addie. As the youngest in his family, he didn't have a lot of experience with little kids. He doubted his abilities to care for them. I never did. I always knew he'd be great. He has exceeded my expectations. I am so grateful to have him. Happy Father's Day, Dear.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
On Father's Day
This picture is pretty terrible. Pat looks kind of funny- it's a bad angle for him and he's definitely not smiling naturally. Addie looks scared of something. What you can see of Sam's face isn't half bad, but his face is less than half there. This was probably taken on a Saturday by Pat's outstretched arm since I don't remember taking it. I love it because Addie and Sam are right there with Pat, just like they always are when he's home (and I'm sure as soon as Charlie's mobile, he'll be there, too). I love it because Pat lets them be right there with him when he's home, excited to let them work along side him as he delves into another project, excited to play with them and read to them and make them laugh and teach them truth. I love it because this man is one amazing dad. He was scared to death when we had Addie. As the youngest in his family, he didn't have a lot of experience with little kids. He doubted his abilities to care for them. I never did. I always knew he'd be great. He has exceeded my expectations. I am so grateful to have him. Happy Father's Day, Dear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment