The Felt Family from Melissa Englebright on Vimeo.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Knocking My Socks Off
So, remember how we were having family pictures? I stressed. I cleaned. I did some projects. I cleaned. I stressed. I shopped. I cut my finger while trimming flowers (you can see the band-aid in some of the pictures). I wanted to prepare, because I knew they'd be amazing, and I wanted to do my part to aid in the amazing-ness. I was right. They.are.amazing. Thanks, Melissa. You totally rocked my world. I have no idea how I'm going to choose, or how I'm going to pay for everything because I simply can't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Good luck picking and choosing! Those all were amazing! I felt like I was spending the morning at your house :)
VERY cute. ALL of you :) Love your family!
they turned out so great. I think nothing is better than natural, candid pictures.
Simply adorable! I don't know how you're going to choose either. Very cute!
she did an amazing job!
Wish my much more grown up kids could be so photogenic...lovely photos!!
So cute! You look great- I LOVE your haircut. Hope you are doing well :)
Post a Comment