I need to post a few things about the past few days, just so I can remember when these days feel like so long ago.
-Yesterday Sam put his hand down on a wet burp cloth and was totally disgusted. When he realized what it was, he said "be right back, mom" and ran back to get a new burp cloth for Charlie. It was the sweetest thing. He calls Charlie "baby brother" a lot of the time. He also is fascinated with how I feed Charlie and pretends to get milk out of the fridge and bring it to me so I can put it in my body to feed Charlie. Today he told me he was bringing me chocolate milk because Charlie would like it better.
-Addie is still loving having a baby at home and spends a lot of time holding Charlie or asking to hold him. That girl is using hand sanitizer like it's going out of style because she wants to always be ready when she gets a chance to hold him. She's also super helpful and gets whatever I ask for if I'm needing diapers/wipes/etc. She told me yesterday it's probably going to be hard for me to take care of 3 kids, and I told her I'm going to try my best to learn so I hope she'll be patient with me. I can't believe how grown up she is lately.
-Charlie is doing great. We're having a little bit of a rough time feeding (translated to me wincing at every feeding) , but hopefully that will straighten out soon. He is just so sweet and so handsome. I'll work on more pictures soon. I think he's straightening out days and nights. He has a nice wakeful stretch in the morning which the kids love being able to see him.
That's all for now. I need to rest while I have the chance!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So sweet, your older two. I love them. I am so sorry you are "wincing" during feedings. I do not miss that one bit, but I can't wait to hold little Charlie.
So sweet, your older two. I love them. I am so sorry you are "wincing" during feedings. I do not miss that one bit, but I can't wait to hold little Charlie.
Post a Comment