I'm currently knee-deep in too many things:
-dirty diapers
-lost hours of sleep
-last minute Christmas shopping
-phone calls
-notes and notes and notes
My dad had a stroke Sunday. The things that were just getting back to normal with having a newborn are suddenly back to overwhelming and crazy. I know things will be ok. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan and that things will work out, but wow is this hard. Hopefully I'll be back soon with sweet baby pictures and Christmas tales.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
oh no!! I hope everything will be okay! how scary...
thinking of you and your fam.
...and I was just looking at your header. looks like you are in need of another little chickadee up there. let me know if you want an updated one. :)
Like I said earlier today...if anyone deserves some peace and charity, it is you :) We will pray for you and your family.
Wow, you have been through a lot lately!!! Is you dad okay? Was it a mild stoke or something more serious?
Hang in there C. You're a strong one :)
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I hope everything works out okay. I'll be praying for you.
I'm so sorry Christina! Prayers for you and your dad.
I'm sorry you are going through this. Why do hard times strike when you have your babies?!?! If it isn't a horrible delivery, it is sick family members or a family tragedy. You are handling it all beautifully. See you soon. Can't wait to eat some delicious food with you and yours.
I am so sorry to hear that news, especially in the midst of all the craziness going on (why does it happen that way?). You and your family are in my prayers...
Post a Comment