-Cheerios are no longer coming to church with us. Two weeks ago Sam spilled them all over, and I do mean all.over. Sunday School (he's currently on a nursery strike, hence his presence in Sunday School). Last week he took a large handful and then dumped it down my shirt in sacrament meeting. Enough is enough.
-Addie's really growing up. Man, that girl's emotions can spin on a dime, but there are so many amazing things about her. She's currently been working on word search puzzles, and doing a great job. It's fun to see her confidence grow. Today we had a cuddly nap together, and I was again reminded how glad I am that she'll do that with me from time to time- I'm sure it won't be long before those days are gone.
-Spring really makes me get my shop on. It always has. I'm currently putting the finishing touches on Easter/Spring outfits for everyone for family pictures. Addie is being...particular, so I'm hoping to have a shopping date tomorrow to finalize her outfit. I also still need to pick up a tie for Pat and some shoes for Sam. I am so excited- we haven't taken family pictures since I was barely pregnant with Sam, so I want to have a good picture of all of us!
-I am really grateful for good friends. Grateful for those I see all the time. Grateful for those who've moved back to Utah. Grateful for those who come to visit. Grateful for those I'll get to see soon on an upcoming trip.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The Cheerios comment really took me back -- we had one of those experiences too, many years ago and clearly I still remember it. Sigh.
Love the Easter prep and new clothes -- now I want a new dress too!
There are very few evenings when I do not find some snack in my bra. For some reason, my husband does not find it a turn on. Strange.
I remember retiring the Cheerios, too. :) It seemed like they spilled every week, regardless. We moved on to fruit snacks...
Post a Comment