Addie made a new friend yesterday, and wow is she impressed with him. Here's a sampling of conversations overheard...
K: So, when we grow up, do you think we could get married?
A: Sorry, James already asked me to marry him first.
K: Oh.
Later on the way home...
A: Mom, Kris is my new friend. Can I have a playdate soon with me and Kris and James? Maybe when I get bigger first I can marry James and then I can marry Kris...
My thoughts: Let's hope you only get married once. And just what this family needs, another Kris (since 3 out of 5 kids/spouses have some derivation of Chris in their name).
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute! That's my nephew for you. Always making the moves on the pretty ladies.
That's my son. I'm just glad he didn't kiss her on the lips without her permission like he did our neighbor last week whom he has also asked to marry.
Addie seems pretty taken with Kris. She can't stop talking about how nice he is because he shared some candy with her.
That's funny he's proposing so readily and frequently- just looking for future security, I guess. :)
I think Addie is forgetting her arranged marriage to Owen....
Post a Comment