Wednesday, April 22, 2009

As of today...

grossest place on earth: grocery stores
second grossest place on earth: my house
best time of day: late morning
worst time of day: early morning, early evening, and all night long
dreams: already crazy
pants: already getting tight
kids: beyond excited (especially Addie)

# 3 really feels a whole lot different already. I haven't thrown up yet, which feels like a milestone compared to the past two. But some things are still just the same. I'd really forgotten what it was like, but being in the thick of it again is bringing it all back. Off to toss and turn. Hopefully I'll return to regular posting soon.

7 comments:

Mrs. Walker said...

Congrats Christina! I'm hoping that you have a relatively smooth pregnancy, with as little morning sickness as you can get away with!

And I hear ya on the prego dreams, I've had some doozies myself!

Ella said...

I could tell Addie was excited when she mentioned it yesterday at the park. So cute. I'm so happy for you!

Melissa E Photography said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

I am SO excited for you, Christina. HOORAY! (not for the sickies, but for your growing fetus!)

Jana said...

Congratulations Christina!! That is way exciting! Hope you feel better soon!

Sammie said...

I'm right with you.....the grocery store is the last place I wanted to be those first 3 months.

tara said...

oh honey. albertson's STILL makes me nauseous. HANG IN THERE!!! it just flat out STINKS...literally.


big fat CONGRATULATIONS from me to you:)

kristin said...

YYAAAAAYYYYY!!!! How exciting! You are such a good mom - these little spirits are so lucky to get to come to your home!