Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Soon to be adorning my walls...

...are some new pics of my family. I won't post my favorite family pics until I send out some Easter cards, but here are a few that are just fantastic. And thanks to Candis for doing such a fantastic job.

8 comments:

Jan said...

Beautiful pictures -- so fun to have new stuff up on the walls. It's way past time for me to do some updating - -you are inspiring me!

Carrie said...

Beautiful blue eyes. Sam looks like a mini-Hen in that outfit.

Janell R. Cropper said...

so so cute! I may have to call Candis when we're ready for family pictures!!

Rusti said...

Gorgeous! Love the outfits too.

Candis Ellis said...

Oh what adorable kid--They make my job easy :)

Sara Boo said...

I'm just dying to see which dress is under that sweater! The kids look so cute! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

Suzie said...

Adorable.
Happy Easter, friend!

Rebecca said...

Cute cute cute! C I haven't had time to read the blog for awhile so I have been catching up. I love the fun stories about the kids and your goings on. Can't wait to see you guys again!