Addie got her hands on a random issue of Parents magazine that came in the mail the other day (I'm not a subscriber, so not quite sure why it showed up), and I have to say her narration of this magazine was more entertaining than any article they published. A few highlights:
-Disney has obviously done their marketing well. She saw a full-page ad for Pinnochio (which she has no idea what that movie is) and quickly shouted, "Look, mom, it's a Disney classic!"
-The whole way through the magazine she found "cool" and "gorgeous" products she'd like to order for Flossy. Obviously Freddy doesn't need the bum cream, dresses, or feeding tools that Addie found, but Flossy will be all set.
-On one page she saw a rabbit and said, "Oh look, Dad! It's a bunny! Maybe if mom doesn't die we can get a pet bunny." Not quite sure what my mortality has to do with getting a pet, but good to know the two are somehow linked.
Thanks, Parents, for such an entertaining publication enjoyed by parents and kids.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you need to get a bunny-- right away!
Ok, she is hilarious. I think sh is a chip off the old block...she gets her generosity from you.
Post a Comment