Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh, hello March!

Are we really almost through the first week of this month? I'm sure I'll be saying that every week this month- it's filling fast!

Things I've done this week:
-completed another Enrichment-Hooray!
-made some cute crafts
-taken care of sick kids
-tried a new recipe and took it to someone for dinner, only to find out upon eating it myself that it was nothing to write home about and not my best meal. why do I never learn not to make a meal for company or to take someone when I haven't tried it before?
-run a bunch of errands
-rocked Sam to sleep while singing to him
-cuddled a sick Addie
-enjoyed FHE with friends
-made some really good dinners, including fish tacos with chili-lime-cream that was just amazing (why didn't I pick that night to take someone dinner? probably because it was another new recipe and I wanted to try it first...)
-been the recipient of kind words and deeds

On the weekend agenda:
-finishing up the drypack debacle
-continuing to nurse sick kids
-date night in with Pat tonight, homemade pizza, organizing the basement, maybe a movie?

In store for next week:
-lots o' Relief Society meetings in preparation for ward conference next Sunday
-my step-sister's senior violin recital
-a visit from my mom
-welcoming my new niece and nephew! Hooray!!!

Happy weekend :)

3 comments:

Jeanie Nelson said...

Christina,

Thanks for your kind words on the Black Eiffel post! I'm glad to discover your blog. Your kids look like dolls. Makes me want to have another.

rebecca and eric said...

Hey Christina. So how about getting together?? Eric has to work a ton the next week and a half, so I'm trying to find more things to do. Maybe sometime next week (as in March 16th-20th)we could meet in Provo and play at a park if the weather's good, go to the Bean museum or something if it's not? What do you think? Email me at Berecca2feet@hotmail.com. I'd love to see you and your cute kids and chat!

Becca said...

March is flying by and no one could be more excited then me!!!!! It feels good to keep busy huh!!! I hope the Enrichment night went well! I'd love that recipe for the fish taco sauce!