Friday, March 27, 2009

Not my proudest moments

This week has been full of a few less than stellar moves on my part.

-Number of no-bake cookies consumed over a 2 1/2 day period: the whole batch minus 3
-Number of hours the car was left on while I was happily chatting away before my battery died and I had to jump it in the pouring rain, getting my good friends soaked in the process: 1
-Number of times I sprayed Addie with a can of whipped cream because I was at my wits end after a 45 minute long tantrum involving hot chocolate: 2
-Number of phone calls it took to nail down visiting teaching appointments:15
-Number of times I exercised this week:0
-Number of zits I'm currently sporting:12
-Number of times I've turned to the bag of chocolate chips for comfort:7

Bring on the weekend. I need it!

9 comments:

Cathy said...

I can't believe that sweet little girl I see in primary has tantrums! Hopefully she had her mouth open when you sprayed her with the whipped cream so she could at least enjoy some of its yummy goodness.

Janell R. Cropper said...

I wish upon you a happy relaxing weekend! I was fretting about my 8 zits right now....I'll take 4 more to help you get back down to 8!

Candis Ellis said...

I am laughing my head off about the whipped cream!!!!! I love it!

Ella said...

That is hilarious! I love your honesty. I really wish I could see a reenactment of the whipped cream.

Suzie said...

We could all make a list of not-proud moments.
Not sure they would be as entertaining as yours. ;)

Hope this week is great for you!

Becca said...

we all have weeks that include chocolate, zits and all that other jazz.I especially love the whipped cream kid moment.

Natalie Jane said...

I would type something longer, but my other hand has chocolate chips in it....


Awesome idea with the whipped cream.

Evaly said...

SO funny! I'm right there with you this week!

Lupe said...

What a week! At least you're good with numbers. HUGS!