-neglecting my blog. I'm hoping to do a little housekeeping this week to catch up on tags, awards, etc.
-holding Sam and wondering if there's a way he could be surgically attached to me so maybe I could have two free hands to get things done.
-trying to stay on the spiritual high from general conference and work on things I learned.
-planning Enrichment and starting to stress (less than 3 weeks- anyone know anyone fabulous to teach about keeping our cups filled through hobbies/spirituality? meal planning? family traditions? let me know!).
-taking the kids on a walk yesterday only to have Addie curl up in a fetal position about halfway through saying her tummy hurts and we need to go home.
-whisking Addie to the dr. yesterday with a swollen, hard tummy, only to have her throw up in the car on the way home. And then doing laundry today to clean up more mess from last night. And tending to Pat with the same bug. And feeling a little sleep-deprived.
-making bread for the first time in a bread-maker. I'm usually a purist and do it by hand, but it wasn't too shabby, and it made me kind of excited to try other recipes.
-running to the store to grab celery so I could make chicken noodle soup tonight for the sick and afflicted at my house.
-scoring major bargains online- did you know that Talbot's kids line is ending? Did you know it's all on clearance in their outlet? And use the code CHARMING for an extra 20% off. Classic, well-made stuff. I'm rationalizing that I'll save some of it for Christmas for the kids.
-pondering the disaster that is my house and how the mess will wait until tomorrow- do I want to let it wait, or wake up to a fresh house...
-lamenting the fact that The Biggest Loser isn't on, only to have Pat remind me that the debates really could classify as The Biggest Loser. Good point, my dear...
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hope you are all feeling better ASAP -- not fun!
Loved Conference as well, and I too want to hold onto that great feeling I ended up with. And now I feel such urgency to do better.
thanks for the tip about talbot's kids! I just spent a few minutes perusing their baby clothes and trying to decide if i am going to get anything (like Lydia needs any more clothes...). But I did fill up an online shopping cart...we'll see if I decide to get anything.
Hope everyone gets feeling better soon!
oh, NO! Fetal position puking is never good. That stinks! Kudos to you for making the cool old chicken noodle soup.
No fun- sick kids! Hope they feel better soon!
The Biggest Loser was on after the debate in Idaho. Was it not there?
thanks for the talbot's kids tip. i bought maya 4 winter outfits (5 tops, 4 bottoms) and 3 shirts for mason for under $100 with shipping. you can't even do it that cheap at target! :)
Bummer that you missed the Biggest Loser. It was on after the debate for an hour...then it was on for another hour on Wednesday. I think they have re-runs every Saturday night. I love that show!
I swear there is always a sick bug in your house! Where do you pick it up from? Hope you all get feeling better :)
Yuck!! Hope you all feel better soon!!
Post a Comment