Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Beginnings of a Blog...

After a few months of contemplating, I've decided it's time to begin a blog. Shall it be for posterity's sake? I'm not sure yet, but at least for me, and for friends and family, and perhaps for posterity if it turns out to be much good. My journals certainly haven't turned out to be for posterity. They're full of trivial things like entries when I was 12 that stated how in love I was with the boys in my Sunday School class. These days, I write in them when I'm really upset, and no one needs to read those terrible blubberings. So I'll start anew, and hopefully this will turn into something worth reading. Cheers to a new blog! Hopefully it will get prettier as I figure out more of this blogging nonsense. In the mean time, I need to go make some dinner for my family. Tonight, it's spaghetti. Delish! And that's how I feel about that!

2 comments:

Lupe said...

Congrats on your new blog. I so agree about journaling. I've got a journal w/ crazy teenage nonsense. I'm ebarrassed to have it actually. Gush galore. My journal shows my offsprings my shallow side. And they get that enough in real life! :o)

Feel free to click on my boys image and check out my blog(s). Love to have new friends!

Happy blogging!
ps2

House of Joy said...

I love your posts on MC...Looking foward to some more insightful and witty viewpoints on how you feel about....

Ps...Cute kids!!!!