In this series of posts about the goings on of my valentines, I'm most overwhelmed to write this one.
-Pat has been nothing but 100% amazing since my dad came. He's by my side always helping with care for my dad or care for our kids or our home, and he is my true help-meet.
-He's starting a new job (because we felt like we needed a little more life change right now. :) ) Still at the same company, but working for the local division in a senior-level position instead of for corporate. It will be a great move for him and I'm so proud of his desire to learn and grow in his career.
-I have never been more aware of the importance of the priesthood in our home, and I'm so grateful for a husband who holds the priesthood and uses it to bless his family. I've had my fair share of hard days lately. And break downs. And he's always there to step up and lead and bless. And I couldn't do any of this without him.
Pat is currently: incredibly patient, an amazing dad making time for our kids and giving them the attention they need right now, taking the baby so I can take naps when possible, understanding to the max, supportive when I need to leave the house, thoughtful and genuine, the love of my life
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Christina, I'm so glad you have such a good husband to be your support right now! You are definitely blessed!
So wonderful to read your updates -- you are amazingly positive and I love that you are able to see blessings everywhere you look. Love it!
Hey Christina, I remember hearing about your dad, but I really had no idea what strokes could do / mean. He is also in my prayers. Thanks for your sweet comment. Good luck with the new job! We feel awfully blessed to have the priesthood in our home as well.
Post a Comment